August 3rd 2017
United Cellars, Sydney
The latest Meet the Maker event added to United Cellars’ calendar won’t just feature one, but three of Europe’s top echelon producers.This world-class and highly distinctive line-up of estates, (not to mention three of the most exciting names in the industry) will be presenting their favourite wines in an intimate and educational tasting. Held in the comfort of the United Cellars tasting room, head along and discover the unique and exciting wines of Hattingley Valley, Koehler-Ruprecht & Huber.
Presented by Gareth Maxwell (Hattingley Valley), Dominik Sona (Koehler-Ruprecht) and Yquem Viehhauser (Huber), this unique tasting opportunity will have you exploring the finest English Sparkling and premium German Riesling and Pinot Noir from the forerunners of Europe’s producers. The evening will feature three wines from each estate, each one providing an outstanding example of the quality, finesse and character captured in these impeccable vintages.
All wines will be accompanied with delicious cheeses from Simon Johnson.
Wine on pour include:
SPARKLING BRACKET presented by Gareth Maxwell of Hattingley Valley
· 2013 Hattingley Valley Classic Cuvée
· 2013 Hattingley Valley Rosé
· Jacquesson Cuvée No. 740
RIESLING BRACKET presented by Dominik Sona of Koehler-Ruprecht
· 2013 Koehler-Ruprecht Riesling Steinacker Kabinett
· 2014 Koehler-Ruprecht Riesling Kallstadt Kabinett Trocken
· 2012 Koehler-Ruprecht Kallstadter Saumagen Kabinett Trocken
PINOT NOIR BRACKET presented by Yquem Viehhauser of Weingut Huber
· 2013 Huber Baden Pinot Noir
· 2013 Huber Alte Reben Pinot Noir
· 2013 Huber Pinot Noir Sommerhalde Grosses Gewächs
Tickets are $50 per person and can be purchased here.