CellarHand will, as always, do everything within our power – right up to the last minute – to get your wine to you throughout this festive period.
However, we ask for your patience and understanding as the logistics network comes under unprecedented strain, causing a great level of uncertainty all along the chain.
In light of this, we urge you to order your wine as early as possible to give it the best possible chance of getting to you in time.
In addition, we hope that the following guidelines – none of which constitutes a guarantee – will help you plan.
METROPOLITAN MELBOURNE & SYDNEY
- Monday, 20th December – Normal service
- Tuesday, 21st December – Normal service
- Wednesday, 22nd December – Normal service
- Thursday, 23rd December – Normal cut-off for Friday 24th delivery
- Friday, 24th December – 11am cut-off for Wednesday 29th Delivery
- Monday, 27th December – Public holiday
- Tuesday, 28th December – Public holiday
- Wednesday, 29th December – Normal cut-off for Thursday 30th delivery
- Thursday, 30th December – Normal cut-off for Friday 31st delivery
- Friday, 31st December – 11am cut-off for Tuesday 2nd Delivery
- Monday, 3rd January – Public holiday
- Tuesday, 4th January – Back to normal
OTHER STATES & REGIONAL AREAS
Please speak directly to your account manager