We are expanding our Queensland sales team and are on the lookout for a highly motivated, experienced and wine-loving sales person to join us.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
– You will be joining our QLD sales team to manage the ever-increasing demand for the CellarHand portfolio of wines, including some recent high-profile additions.
– You will be driving the responsible achievement of extended market reach and sales revenue targets, whilst aiming to achieve specific outcomes for each and every family of growers CellarHand represents in the market.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
– Working with some of Australia and New Zealand’s most highly-regarded wine growing families and one of Australia’s most enviable import portfolios of wines from Germany, Austria, France, Italy and beyond.
– A collaborative and supportive team environment, including market-leading support from our highly experienced and talented administration team
– Ongoing training, education and professional development/career opportunities
– Competitive salary with annual wine allowance
– Car allowance, company phone and expenses
– Flexible hours
– Working in a sales environment based on relationships, trust and achieving the best outcomes collectively for the business, our customers and our growers.
WANT TO APPLY?